The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of REGAINYOURSHAPE.CO.UK website.
Please read them through carefully before using the site or making any purchases. They do not affect your statutory rights. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall also govern all transactions from website to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
REGAINYOURSHAPE.CO.UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. If we are notified of any inaccuracies or mistakes in the material provided in the site, we will try to correct it as soon as possible. Such changes posted on the website will be deemed as accepted by your continued use of the website and it constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You are requested to read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service team by email or by telephone.
Placement of Orders
- Orders can be placed Online via this website. The terms and conditions herein apply to the use of this website for information and for online purchasing.
- You place the order for your products by selecting the items and placing them in the shopping cart, then checking out, by creating an account and then proceeding to payment.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will occur when we accept payment. Your credit or debit card payment will be authorised by one of our secure 3rd party payment providers (Paypal).
- In case the payment is declined, the order will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to decline all or part of any order for whatsoever reason and should this occur we will email you or telephone you with the details.
- It is recommended that you retain all emails relating to your order and contract.
Processing your Orders
- Once payment has been authorised, we will send an email confirming the payment and details of your order. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when we send you this email. If you require a paper copy, on request a copy will be send out to you by normal post to arrive within five working days.
Description of products
- Each Product ordered is sold subject to its Product Description which may set out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- All prices and charges on this website are quoted in GBP pounds. The price you pay for your order is that price which is displayed on the website or that which is confirmed in the order confirmation. Prices include VAT. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Delivery of Service
- We will deliver the service as described.
- If circumstances change, we will contact you.
Non-acceptance of an order
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. Non-acceptance of an order may be by one of the following;
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or telephone and will refund to you any sum paid by you to us in respect of order as soon as possible, and in any event within 30 days of the cancellation of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- While every effort is made to meet our customers’ demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances like an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
Customer Service, Complaints & Comments
- If you have a complaint or comment to make please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team immediately by telephone or email, details how are contained under the “Contact Us” section.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content made available as part of this website shall remain at all times with us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Data Protection and Privacy
- Information you provide to us remains confidential. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the GDPR Act 2018. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and, secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. You specifically authorise us to transmit information to or to obtain information about you from third parties (including, but not limited to, your debit or credit card number), to authenticate your identity, to validate your debit or credit card and to authorise the transaction.
Limitation of liability
- While we will use reasonable efforts to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- If any part of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions
- Each provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- These Conditions together with our website prices, delivery details and contact details govern our relationship with you. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Except for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
Our registered address is:
REGAIN YOUR SHAPE
18 Woodville Road